Be sure to look for our Weekly Class News in your child's folder each Friday - all you need to know about BSLK (and more!) will be on the newsletter! In addition, a monthly calendar will be stapled inside your child's daily folder. REMINDER: our team color is the same as the daily folder.
March Family Shamrock Project will come home.
Read Across America, Dr. Seuss' birthday, Book Fair, Report Cards, St. Patrick's Day, Kindergarten Preview, Community Helpers/Transportation Day, & Spring Break this month.
"STAR WORDS"/SIGHT WORDS SO FAR:
I, am, the little, to, a (earn orange rainbow piece)
have, is, we, my, like, he, for (earn yellow piece)
me, with, she, see, look, they, you, of (earn green piece)
are, that, do, go, here, from (earn blue piece)
yellow, blue, green, what, said, was, where, come (earn purple piece)
New Words for March: yellow, blue, green, what, said, was
LETTERS AND SOCIAL STUDIES/SCIENCE THEMES:
- Xx & Transportation/Community Helpers
- Gg & St. Patrick's Day/gold
- Ee & Easter
- Plants/Seeds & Insects
- counting one-to-one (pointing to objects as we are counting them)
- Number Poems
- Represent, Count, & Write Numbers 11 to 19 "Teen Numbers"
- Teen Numbers (11-19) are a "group of 10 ones and..." EX.: 11 is a group of 10 ones and 1 one.
- FOCUS NUMBERS: refer to weekly Class News
BELOW ARE SOME VIDEOS WE ENJOY DURING THE MONTH OF MARCH!!! HAVE FUN!