Be sure to look for our Weekly Class News in your child's folder each Friday - all you need to know about BSLK (and more!) will be on the newsletter! In addition, a monthly calendar will be stapled inside your child's daily folder. REMINDER: our team color is the same as the daily folder.
October Family Pumpkin Project will come home.
Fall Break holiday this month in addition to Downtown Field Trip, Jumpstart Read for the Record, Report Cards, Fire Prevention at P.E., Drug-Free Awareness Week, Violin begins (if you signed your child up).
"STAR WORDS"/SIGHT WORDS SO FAR:
I, am, the, little, to, a (earn orange rainbow piece)
LETTERS AND SOCIAL STUDIES/SCIENCE THEMES:
- possibly Aa & apples
- Ff & Fall, Family Friends, possibly Five Senses
- Pp & Pumpkins
- Ss & Scarecrows, Spiders
- continue with Shapes, AB Pattern, Sorting/Classifying
- Graphs, early Calendar Concepts
- counting one-to-one (pointing to objects as we are counting them)
- Number Poems
- Represent, Count, & Write Numbers 6-9
- FOCUS NUMBERS: refer to weekly Class News
BELOW ARE SOME VIDEOS WE ENJOY DURING THE MONTH OF OCTOBER!!! HAVE FUN!